Saturday, February 27, 2010

Blah Blah Blah Blah .. I can't hear you !


I think at this hour i can still say Good morning .. so Good Morning , it has been so long since my last post in here -why did i mention this- just done with my coffee and reading the newspaper looking for a job -yes am still looking-, i know you start to wonder what the h*** this is all about, well let me tell you now -better than later- is noting , there is nothing important in what am going to say here . Yes, believe it .. ! what you are expecting from an Insomniac person .. 8 sleepless days: Oooohaa! Oh, that reminds me of Tom Hanks movie .. sleepless in Seattle maybe i can watch it - he-he, think i am going to receive a slap *Glupp*- BTW this is one of my favorite movie. Actually, whatever Tom Hanks comes out with i like !

No comments: